NTSC NewTek Video Toaster 4000
Copyright 1993 NewTek, Inc.
The World's First Broadcast Quality Video Computer on a Card.
The Video Toaster puts the awesome power to produce network quality television on your desktop. The Video Toaster is a unique computer-on-a-card made possible by four powerful NewTek custom chips that bring the Amiga up to full broadcast televsion color and resolution.
Simply add the Video Toaster to an Amiga A2000, A2000HD, A2500, A3000(T) or 4000(T) and you'll have the world's most powerful Video computer. (circa 1993)
- Amiga 2000/3000/4000 Computer with 9mb of RAM minimum
- Hard Drive (INCLUDED)
- 68030 Accelerator
- Some features require AGA chips in the Amiga
- Newtek Video Toaster 4000 Card and Box
- v3.0 Video Toaster Manual & 3.1/3.5 addendum manuals
- Video Toaster Font Book
- 45 v3.0 Install Disks and copy of 9 v3.1/3.5 Update Disks
- Pocket Protector with NewTek flathead screwdriver
- 3 Black Monitor Label Stickers for Control Panel, Program and Preview
- Input/output label for back of computer
- Rainbow Sticker labels for computer and Keyboard
- 2 Black Spacers for Amiga 2000 installation
- 6-hole metal bracket for Amiga 2000 installation
- Plastic insulator sheet for Amiga 3000 installation
- 3 BNC-RCA Adaptors
- 2.2gb IDE Bootable Harddrive with software Pre-Installed
- Original Video Toaster 4000 Mouse Pad
Installing the Software on an Amiga 2000 with Video Toaster,
only Disks 1-29 are used, so a High-Denisty drive is Not required.
NTSC Only, as far as I know they never made a PAL version.
All Tested in Excellent Working Condition and
Guaranteed Against DOA! as pictured!
Shipping Includes Insurance and Signature Required.