Aegis Images v1.2g
Copyright 1985 Aegis Development, Inc.
Aegis Images has been designed to meet the needs of professional artists, graphic designers, students, and Amiga hobbyists. Created for Aegis Development, Inc., by the nations leading graphics company, Island Graphics, Images is the professional's choice in graphics software for the Amiga. Images allows you to create paintings with as many as 32 separate colors out of an available palette of 4096. You may mix and change the colors to get the exact shade you need. You may draw circles, rectangles, and other shapes as well as draw freehand. There are 20 different brushes and 16 patterns available, and each can be modified to your custom design.
Some of Images advanced features include:
Because Images gives you so many graphic tools, you can create anything from an impressionist painting to a scientific design. Images runs with either the Amiga CLI or the Intuition Workbench. It allows multitasking (based on available memory) and supports a variety of printers including the Diablo C-150 and Okidata color printers. If you can image it, you can paint it!
- Fatbits Zoom - to work on an area of the painting bit by bit
- Pattern Editor - allows you to create up to 16 custom patterns
- Brush Editor - you can create up to 16 custom brushes
- Mirrors - for selecting mirror effects while painting
- Objects - circles, lines, boxes, rectangles, and more
- Fast Menu - allows you to work with colors and tools on-screen
- Smear - allows you to blend colors together for special effects
- Antialias - for smoothing the effect of a color
- Frame - allows you to select an area and enlarge it, shrink it, or rotate it, cut, copy, and drag it
- Swap - allows you to work on two separate paintings at the same time
- Grids - can be superimposed over the painting for accurate placement
- Airbrush - with an adjustable nozzle and density for custom patterns
- Transparency - for subtle placement of colors
- Wash - to soften the contrast between adjacent colors (watercolors)
- Color Cycling - up to four independent channels for cycling colors
- Gradient Fill & Dithering - allows you to fill objects with multiple colors
- Tile Drawing - allows creation of patterns larger than the 8 X 8 pixel area
- Pantograph Drawing - for subtle and creative duplication of images
- Multiple Resolutions - you decide: more colors or more resolution
- Line Constraints - to specify the angle of degree that lines may radiate
- Amiga Computer
- 512k or more of RAM
- 1 Floppy Disk Drive
- 2 MB or more of RAM
- Second Disk Drive
- Hard Disk Drive
Comes with Box, 94 page Inside Aegis Images Manual
and Original Install Disk in Excellent Condition!
see Options above.
Disks are Tested and Media is Guaranteed Against DOA!