VideoScape 3D v1.0
Copyright 1987 Aegis Development, Inc.
Put the power of professional 3-D solid model animation to work for you. VideoScape 3D has:
3-D Solid Graphics
- Solid objects with hidden surface removal.
- Geometric shapes, fractals, and merged objects.
- Wire frame mode.
- Diffuse reflection from a light source, spectral reflection, or none.
- Independent coordinate system for objects with six degrees of movement.
- Object motion based on a start and end position and number of frames.
- Smooth metamorphic evolution of one object into another by tweening between frames.
- Includes ready-made objects (spaceships, car, city, plane, mountains, trees, buildings, 3D text, etc.).
Smooth Camera Motion
- Second-order smoothing on a all camera motions with six degrees of movement.
- Camera scripts allow for multiple camera movements in a scene.
- Zoom can be varied smoothly during a scene.
- 704 x 440, 704 x 220, 352 x 440, and 352 x 220 resolutions.
- Scenes and objects are resolution independent.
- Overscan and interlace modes allow for correct video display.
- Automatic playback from scripts.
- Manual or automatic camera motions.
- "Real Time" wire-frame object preview.
- Supports single stepping of frames.
- Uses IFF foregrounds and backgrounds.
- Saves frames as IFF pictures.
- Supports the Aegis/Sparta ANIM™ format for compressed animation playback. This eliminates the requirement for a single-frame recorder.
- Includes an artwork disk created by Jim Sachs, Richard LaBarre, and A. Hastings.
Amiga with 512K RAM Kickstar 1.2 or greater
1 Megabyte RAM to create animation files
A single-frame video editing system
Any VCR with flying erase-heads
Second floppy disk drive
Hard disk drive
Aegis Video Titler™
Aegis Animator II™
Any 3-D modeling system which supports the Aegis/Sparta ANIM™ format
Comes with Box (well used condition), 144 page Manual, Compass card
and Original Install Disks in Excellent Condition!
see Options above.
Disks are Tested and Media is Guaranteed Against DOA!