DPS Personal Time Base Corrector TBC (VT-1000)
Copyright 1991 Digital Processing Systems, Inc.
time base corrector
Comes with Box, Original Manual,
- plugs into the ISA slot on a IBM/PC compatible or any Big Box Amiga
- infinite window correction
- composite inputs and outputs
- all I/O connectors are RCA, although RCA to BNC adapters can be used
- no provision for freeze frame effects or for control of proc amp parameters
- the only control is a spring loaded toggle switch on the rear connector,
which is used to adjust system phase timing
- NTSC only
Rear Port Label Sticker and TBC Card.
(See options above)
Tested in Excellent Working Condition and
Guaranteed Against DOA!
No Software required. Options are controlled via jumpers on the board.
If you need any cables or BNC connectors, you can find some here:
RCA Cables and BNC Connectors