GVP A2000 HC+2 Series I
Copyright 1989 Great Valley Products, Inc. (GVP)
The GVP HC+2 Series I combines a SCSI (Small Computer System Interface) device controller with up to 2 megabytes of Fast RAM expansion capacity. Its stable, time-tested design has been on the market since the advent of the A2000.
- Adaptable—works in any Amiga with Zorro slots (A2000/A3000/A4000 series).
- Provides much needed memory expansion and hard drive storage in A2000s.
- Accepts up to 2 megabytes of Fast RAM in easily installed 1-megabyte increments, using convenient industry-standard SIMMs.
- Controls up to seven SCSI devices, both internal and external to your Amiga.
- Incorporates one of the fastest SCSI controllers on the Amiga market.
- One 3.5" hard drive can be mounted directly, making it a self-contained “hard disk card".
- Latest v3.15 Boot ROMs
- updated rev.8 SCSI Chip
Zorro-II SCSI Controller Fully populated with 2mb RAM,
FAST Quiet 1.0gb Seagate Hawk 50/80pin SCSI Internal Harddrive,
updated rev.8 SCSI Chip, Latest v3.15 ROMs, Original Manual and copy of GVP Driver Install Disk.
Has a fresh installation of Amiga OS 3.1
Just pop it in and Boot! Ready to Go!
All is Tested in Excellent Working Condition and Guaranteed Against DOA!
Kickstart 3.1 is required to use as configured.
Shipping Includes Insurance.