DKB 2632 112mb RAM Expansion for
Commodore Amiga A2630 Accelerator
DKB 2632 rev. C
Copyright 1994 DKB Software
32 Bit Memory Expansion for Amiga 2000 A2630 w/112mb Installed
Fully populated with 112mb Memory Expansion for the A2500/CBM 2630 Accelerator
- Now you can go beyond 4 Megabytes of 32 Bit memory.
- Expandable up to 112 Megabytes of 32 Bit memory.
- State-of-the-Art design breaks the 32 Megabyte limit that other accelerator cards have and allow the use of different size memory modules in the same bank.
- The DKB 2632 has four SIMM sockets for expansion using standard 72pin 32 Bit wide SIMM modules.
- Using 32 Bit wide SIMM modules enables you to install only one module to add up to 32 Megabytes at a time, compatible with SIMM modules in 1,2,4,8,16 and 32 Megabytes.
- Installs onto the CBM A2630 Accelerator card.
- Does not use autoconfig space, uses 32 Bit address space so that you can still use your AT Bridgeboard with more than 6 Megs of Fast RAM.
- Excellent for Desktop Video ( ie. NewTek Video Toaster ), Desktop Publishing and Multimedia applications.
- Lets your system multitask much easier.
- Lets your Amiga 2000/2500 operate faster because of the design of the 32 Bit memory board.
- Fully compatible with Workbench 1.2 through 3.x
- Compatible with the MegAChip 2000/500 and MultiStart II ROM board.
The DKB2632 Comes with copy of Manual, Software Install Disk and
FULLY expanded with 112mb RAM Installed.
Tested in Excellent Working Condition and Guaranteed Against DOA!
Shipping Includes Insurance and Signature Required.