THE KITCHEN SYNC - Kompletely Integrated Time Base Correctors Having Everything Necessary To SYNChronize 2 Independent Video Sources.
The Kitchen Sync from Digital Creations and Progressive Image Technology completes your video installation. Completely synchronize not one, but two independent video sources for use with virtually any switcher or digital video effects system requiring synchronous video inputs. Two complete time base correctors on one card that can plug into any IBM AT compatible slot. When they created the Video Toaster, they threw in everything but the Kitchen Sync.
- Two complete infinite window time base correctors on one IBM AT/Amiga compatible card.
- Plugs into any IBM AT compatible or any Amiga 2000, 3000(T) or 4000(T) PC slot.
- Works with any video source, including consumer VCRs and camcorders.
- Use more than one Kitchen Sync linked together to synchronize even more channels.
- Complete 100% accurate sync generator built in: totally regenerates all sync and blanking signals; guaranteed 100% accurate S/CH phase relationships.
- Absolute 100% broadcast quality output.
- Built-in proc amp features including: Hue, Saturation, Contrast, and Brightness adjustments.
- Advanced sync output. Useful with any VCRs capable of taking an Advanced Sync in.
- Completely digital design--No pot adjustments necessary. The Kitchen Sync is completely microprocessor controlled and easy to adjust.
- Great for use with NewTek's Video Toaster.
- S-VHS and Hi-8 compatible inputs and OUTPUTS (with optional S-VHS module).
Use either composite or S-Video IN either channel.
Remote Control Unit and BNC Connector Box.
(No software is needed, the TBC's are controlled via the 2 black boxes)
Tested in Excellent Working Condition and
Guaranteed Against DOA!
(See Options Above)
RCA Cables and BNC Connectors